You can obtain Bandwidth or Energy by staking TRX.
1. Tap "Stake" to access the “Resources” page.
2. Enter the amount of TRX you wish to stake, and click "Energy" or "Bandwidth" tab above to obtain the resource.
3. Enter the address you wish to receive the resources and click "Confirm Stake" to sign. Then you will be able to stake TRX and obtain resources.
Notes for staking TRX:
1. You can get TP (TRON Power: voting right on TRON) by staking TRX. You will get one TP when staking one TRX, and one TP equals one vote.
2. Also, you can choose to stake TRX for either Bandwidth or Energy. The amount of Bandwidth or Energy you get depends on the proportion of your stake to the total amount of TRX staked in the entire network.
3. An asset can be unstaked once it has been staked for three days. Your stakes for different resources can be withdrawn separately as long as all TRX staked for the same resource stays in the stake for at least three days.
4. Once you withdraw a stake, the TP, Bandwidth, or Energy obtained via this stake will be removed.
5. You will receive 1,500 free Bandwidth every day.
6. Once you withdraw a stake, the corresponding TPs that have been used to vote will also be removed. To ensure your voting right is not affected, you need to re-stake TRX to get TPs and vote again.
Bandwidth and Energy obtained from staking are calculated in the following way:
Bandwidth can be obtained from staking TRX, and the amount of Bandwidth received = TRX staked for Bandwidth / total TRX staked for Bandwidth on TRON * 43,200,000,000. In other words, all users share a fixed amount of Bandwidth in proportion to the amount of TRX they stake.
Energy can only be acquired from staking TRX, and the amount of Energy received = TRX staked for Energy / total TRX staked for Energy on TRON * 50,000,000,000. In other words, all users share a fixed amount of Energy in proportion to the amount of TRX they stake.