To begin with, you need to install the TronLink extension to your Google Chrome browser. Click to view the instructions.
1. Click on the icon of the extension and choose "Create Wallet". Scroll down to read through and accept the user agreement.
2. Create a name and a password for your wallet, and then click "Create Wallet" on the bottom. Note: Be sure to remember your password. As TronLink is a decentralized wallet, we are not able to help recover your password once it is forgotten.
3. When the wallet is created, you may click "Back up Wallet" to back up your mnemonic phrase, or choose "Later" to finish the process and go to Home.
4. Click "Back up Wallet", enter the password, and then choose "Back up" in Back up Mnemonic Phrase.
5. Before you proceed, make sure the information is only visible to yourself. Click "View Mnemonic Phrase" to back up the 12 words. You are advised to write them down in the correct order in your notepad. Note: Do not take screenshots of your mnemonic phrase, and be sure to keep it safe.
6. When the mnemonic is backed up, click "Already Backed up" to go to Verify Mnemonic. Choose the words in the order of your mnemonic phrase, and then click "Next" and "Done".
7. When you see this screen, congratulations! Your new TronLink extension account has been successfully created.