Introduction to TRON voting
On the TRON network, any account can apply to become a Super Representative candidate and have the opportunity to become a Super Representative. Each account can vote for the Super Representative candidate, and the 27 Super Representative candidates with the highest number of votes are the Super Representatives and have the right to block out.
Voting requires freezing TRX. For every 1 TRX frozen, you can get 1 voting power (TRON Power). After voting for the Super Representative, the voter will receive a part of the Super Representative's reward as voting reward. The reward changes according to the voter's sharing rate, the number of votes, and the number of output blocks.For detailed calculation rules, refer to Voting Considerations .
TronLink voting steps
Step 1: Enter the voting page
Click Vote to enter the voting page.
Step 2: Get voting rights
If you have not frozen TRX, please click Get voting rights.
On the resource page, select the type of resource (Bandwidth / Energy) and enter the amount of TRX. Bandwidth needs to be consumed in almost all transactions, and Energy is only consumed when calling smart contracts (using DApp or TRC20 token transfer). You can choose according to your needs.
After the block is confirmed., the TRX will be frozen and the corresponding number of voting rights (TRON Power) can be obtained.
Step 3: Select the Super Representative
Return to the voting page, click on a super representative, you can view the details , select the Super Representative according to the details and vote.
Step 4: Voting
Enter your desired number of votes in the number field. Note: the number of votes cannot exceed your available voting rights,
Click Confirm, enter your wallet password. After the transaction is confirmed in the block, you can view your vote at My Vote, then you only need to wait for the reward to accumulate and claim the reward regularly.
If you want to vote for multiple Super Representatives, you can use Batch Vote.
Because the reward of the Super Representative may change, if you do not want to continue to vote for a Super Representative, you can click on the Super Representative, choose Cancel Vote and enter the amount.
Similarly, you can also use Update Vote to change the number of votes.
How to claim reward
Step 1: View the unclaimed reward
Go to the voting page to view the reward to be claimed.
Step 2: Claim reward
Click Claim reward, confirm the transaction information. After the transaction is confirmed in the block, the reward will be transferred to your wallet account. Note: The voting income can only be claimed once every 24 hours.
- The reward will change with total votes of TRON, total votes for the SR, your votes for the SR, SR type and voter's sharing rate set by the SR.
- When you unfreeze TRX, the voting rights obtained through the freeze will disappear and previous votes will be invalidated.
- When canceling voting, due to TRON network restrictions, the total number of votes needs to be at least 1. If you want to cancel all, you can unfreeze all frozen TRX.
- Due to block failure and other reasons, the actual reward may differ from the calculation result.
- Calculation formula of reward
- Vote for SRs (Top 27) : Daily reward = (((your votes for the SR) * 4,608,000 / total votes of TRON) * voter's sharing rate) + ((460,800 / 27) * voter's sharing rate) * (your votes for the SR) / (total votes for the SR) TRX
- Vote for SR Partners: Daily reward = (((your votes for the SR) * 4,608,000 / total votes of TRON) * voter's sharing rate) TRX
Article is closed for comments.