1.What Is Multi-Signature?
- A multi-signature transaction requires at least two digital signatures to complete. Single-signature transactions are a more common form, where only one digital signature is needed for a transaction.
- Multi-signature ensures that a transaction can only be completed when the number of signatures meets the requirement, which makes it more convenient and secure. Therefore, it is widely applied to multi-party joint asset management.
- 3. Users are required to set up a permission group to give other addresses access to the [multi-signature account] before initiating a multi-signature transaction. To learn more about how to set multi-signature permission, please refer to Tutorial for the Multi-Signature Scheme.
2.How to Use Multi-Signature Transfer in TronLink App?
- Click on "Multisig Transfer" to initiate a multi-signature transfer
- Enter the account you want to send assets from;
- You may select from the accounts below, type in an address, or scan a QR code to enter the address;
- Make sure you have the permission to make transfers with this account (required permission: Owner, or TRX Transfer / TRC10 Transfer / Trigger Smart Contract under Active).
- Enter the receiving account;
- You may select from the accounts in Recents, Address Book, or My Account below. You may also type in an address or scan a QR code to enter the address.
- Select the token you want to transfer and enter an amount.
- After you confirm to submit the transaction, go to Multi-Signature Settings;
- Select the permission group you want to use;
- Set the period of validity for signature, which should be no longer than 24 hours. (Other members of your selected permission group must sign within the period defined, otherwise this multi-signature transaction will expire.)
- Upon completion, you can view this multi-signature transaction and its status in Wallet Details > Multi-Signature Transaction.
How to activate TronLink account
How to activate TronLINK account
Article is closed for comments.