There’re also concept of “RAM” and “CPU” in TRON, which means” Bandwidth Points” and”energy”. TRON’s DApp can choose to consume the player’s energy or consume the developer’s energy when deploying the contract. If you choose to consume player’s energy without staking TRX, the smart contract will automatically deduct the corresponding TRX as a transaction fee. That is why many players find that the TRX they actually get does not match with the TRX they should get when playing DApp.
If you still want to continue playing, you’d better stake a bit of bandwidth and energy as soon as possible based on your request.
Rules for obtaining bandwidth and energy by staking TRX in TronLink wallet
If you want to obtain the bandwidth by staking TRX, the amount is staking TRX for obtaining the bandwidth /the staking TRX of the total network for obtaining the bandwidth* 43,200,000,000. That is, according to the staking TRX, all users divide the fixed bandwidth.
Staking TRX is the only way to get energy. Energy quota=staking TRX for obtaining energy/Total TRX staked for energy* 50,000,000,00. That means, according to the staking TRX, all users divide the fixed energy.
Instructions for staking and unstaking TRX
- You can get TP (TRON Power) by staking TRX. You can get 1 TP by staking 1 TRX and 1 TP equals 1 vote.
- You can choose to obtain Bandwidth Points or Energy. The amount depends on the percentage of TRX that you are staking in the whole network.
- According to the resource you get, you can unstake them separately after 3 days from staking. But remember that it must be 3 days later if you want to unstake the staking TRX.
- After unstaking, the TP, obtained bandwidth (or energy) and other resource’s corresponding parts will be removed.
- You can get 1,500 bandwidth for free everyday.
- After unstaking, voted TP will be removed. You need to re-stake TRX to get the TP and vote again, to ensure that your voting rights are not affected.